You Know You Have Mama Drama When...
1. You have to explain to your son that Pink is a singer not a crayon. I mean yes, pink is a crayon, but Pink with a capital P and singer of the song Sober is in fact a person.
2. You have to search your daughters bag before going to daycare to look for fruit snack contraband that she has apparently been pilfering from the pantry and stashing to share with her P.I.C's (partners in crime) once at daycare....well, at least she's sharing.
3. You have to explain yet again to your son that his lil' sis is not really his mechanic and does not really need to fix his tractors that are "broke" down and NO her room is not the "shop" where said tractors go to get fixed. **My son only plays with tractors and when he does it is very literal play. This actually causes many problems for him. This is one of his atypical behaviors. It's part of the whole ADD, OCD, Aspergers thing he's got going on, but we roll with it. Come on, it is kind of funny to hear him tell lil' sis she has to stay on the "county road" and not go across his "field", and even funnier to see look on lil' sis's face.
4. First, your daughter tells you she has to pee and you are on a private beach with zero facilities, so she has to strip from the waist down and find some drift wood to squat behind. Then, she is reluctant to put panties back on because she is certain the sand on her feet will get on her panties and she doesn't want sand in her "coo-coo". Of course she didn't whisper this in my ear. She said it out loud, all burly, in her true fashion for everyone else in our group to hear.
5. The good news is your CPR and First Aid training actually came in handy when you had to dislodge an ice cube you child was choking on by gently but firmly hitting her on the back. The bad news is... her body went into reflex mode to get the ice cube out as well which meant she threw up, over and over. Oh, did I mention we were in the movie theatre and she had just eaten popcorn and red licorice? Good Times!!