Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Passing it On - Finally!

Hey we have been busy! That and I think I (Amy ) have made this way too complicated. I mean trying to pick out blogs that don't already have the award(most everyone we stalk does), who like getting awards and narrowing down our list of favorites ( we don't want to hurt any ones feelings) At first we thought we had to pick 15 blogs but recently saw a post that said 5. We are listing seven. (We like to be different).

Finally we decided - what the heck. We have received this award three times so if we award it to someone who already has it that must be okay and if we award it to someone who doesn't like awards- well they just don't have to post it but at least they know that they rock, right?

So here it goes:

First off - A very big THANK YOU to Little Lady Cakes, Third Time's a Charm, and Veggie Mom and Keeping Up With the Shultz Family for thinking our blog was lovely. Back at you girls!
So here are the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award on to 5 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are our five newly discovered blogs that we are enjoying:








You all rock!

** Here is a special note to all our lovely commenters: We want you to know that we think you are ALL lovely and appreciate your comments and your visits to our blog. You guys are truly awesome.




Photobucket



5 comments:

Amy said...

I am glad you like your award. I have gotten this award twice and passed it on twice. I know crazy. I just love meeting new people and blogs that is why I posted so many. I am the same way I do not want to leave anyone out that is why I give it to everyone. Thanks for having a great blog ladies. I like hanging out here.

Unknown said...

You gals are both awesome too and thanks for the link to Anissa...she is currently giving my blog a makeover and I LOVE it...should be up soon!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Off to check out your links. You ladies are fabulous and I'm psyched to have found you!

Stephanie said...

Ah thanks ladie. I needed some bloggy love today:)
I adore reading your posts and think this is a great way to discover some new wonderful reads!!

monica said...

Thanks for sharing your best blogs. I will have to check out these for new friends.

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!