1. You find yourself scavenging through the dirty laundry looking for a pair of pants that are not "as dirty" as the others for your son to wear to school because you realized he has no clean pants and you have five minutes before it's time to leave for work.
2. You ask the teacher in the classroom next door what snacks she has in her classroom so your kid has more than a pb&j sandwich and a pickle in his lunch.
3. You've looked everywhere for the brownie mix you just bought and can't for the life of you think of why it is not in the pantry (where it should be), then realize you don't even remember putting it away, so where the heck would it be? So, you open the frig to get a cold one because you're sure you've officially lost your mind, and what else can you do at that point but put your feet up, pop a top, and have a drink....only to find, a box of brownie mix right next to the milk. I love the 3 yr. old help around here.
4. You want to lay a big kiss on the doughnut guy because he totally saved the day!!! You'll have to wait until Tuesday's Tribute to get a full explanation on this one. No, it has nothing to do with cheating on my husband, he would've laid a big one on him too!!!
5. Mother's Day begins with a power outage, so it was Coco Puffs for everyone for breakfast, and it ends with me shaving a pig. Yes...you read that right. A pig, no I did not shave my husbands head (giggle, giggle, he would kill me for saying that). No, I mean a real curly tailed, oinking, 4-legged pig. I can see the puzzled looks many of you may have right now, however, I trust that the 4-H mamas out there know exactly what I am talking about.
If that's not enough drama just click on the label Monday's Mama Drama to see even more glimpses into mi vida loca, or just come back every Monday, or everyday for that matter! :)
Between Amy and I, and our kids there is always a good story!!
How To Collaborate With Other Bloggers
11 minutes ago