1. Never never make a to do list or a "Today I Will" list because it just sets you up for failure.
2. 2 hours of sleep just isn't enough to function at a normal capacity. I felt like I was in la la land, maybe that is a good thing.
3. Little kids play some disgusting games at school. I am so glad I home school. If you send your kid to school please send them with a bottle of purell.
4. When a toddler say "Ticklish" it does not come out the way you would expect it to. (use your imagination)
5. When your 3 year old says to your 6 year old "Do you have Barney on your Ipod?" you realize we are for sure in the technological age. So cute.
Did you learn something leave me a comment. Remember there is always always something to be learned! Have a great weekend!