Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Little Cutie Hair Bows


Tuesday's Tribute
Today my Tuesday Tribute is to girls, bows and new friends. I made a new friend last week and I am so glad I did. If you have read my posts you know that I have three little girls. Three little girls that have to have their hair done almost everyday. Pony tails, pom poms, braids - you name it we have done it. What do all little girls need for their hair? BOWS! Yep cute little bows and that is what my new friend Erica does. She makes bows all sorts of super cute bows: different shapes and sizes, cool colors and great prices. I met her last week at dress rehearsal where she was selling bows to go with the costumes and I bought some to match the Middle Princesses dress:


She is so cute! So are the bows, huh? It gets better! Come to find out she matches your clothes so I brought her up some of the Oldest Princesses favorite dresses and voila! I have the cutest bows ever. The best part is I get to share her with all of you that may have pretty little girls who love to have their hair done up with awesome bows because she now has a blog! YAY! She posted all the bows that she made me, to see click here.

Lil Cutie Hair Bows by Erica. Check her out order some bows you won't be disappointed, I promise. As a matter of fact I am so excited I am holding a giveaway. Go check out her Fourth of July bow, I'm giving one away. Here is how it works:

1. Go visit Erica leave her a nice comment for one entry.
2. Leave me a comment and for an entry.
3. If you already follow us - you get an entry.
4. If you order some bows from Erica you get two additional entries.

I will pick the winner on Friday using Random.org. Yippee! I am excited.

Thanks Erica for the bows - You made my girls so happy!

Have an awesome day! For more Tributes go visit Angie!


Photobucket

9 comments:

Momisodes said...

Middle princess and her entire ensemble is just adorable! I love the outfit an bows. They really do match perfectly :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so glad you added your link to your comment since Mr. LINKY is MIA. The bows are absolutely adorable. I'm off to check out her site now!

monica said...

Your middles child looks so cute with her braids and bows. I did a comment on Erica's blog. I am going to call her today and order a bow for Tatum. With Tatum's fine hair maybe they will stay in. I am glad that I have boys - I really don't have the patience for doing hair - after this weekend.

Erin said...

I have no girlies, but a ton of friends with girlies and The bows are adorable, I meant to ask her if she does Hello Kitty!
And your daughter is adorable!

Muthering Heights said...

Her bows are just precious on her!

Aunt Julie said...

So much fun, and so festive and pretty!

annies home said...

thanks for introducing me to your friends blog I hope that she responds to the message I left I know that I have many friends who would be interested in ordering from her with her great prices and as cute as the bows are
shopannies@Yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I stopped over to see the bows, oh how I want a little girl now!

Lady Di said...

Very cute bows. HRH would really like having some new fancy "pretties" to match some of her favorite dresses.

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!