Not a whole lot going on this week, actually it has been a bit boring. Which is kind of nice!
5 things I learned this week:
1. that yoga can make you sweat. Not just a little but a whole lot.
2. That the blogosphere is a huge community of mostly Mom's (SAH and Working) that are all connected in some way. It is really quite amazing if you think about it.
3. I miss miss miss this little gem we found while in Cali, called Yogurt Island. Oh what I wouldn't give for some tart frozen blueberry yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries on top.
4. That you can feel connected to people you have never met.
5. Never to let 3 little girls convince you to let them take a shower in your shower on a cool morning right after you. Not pleasant.