Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wishing Well Wednesday #1


Today I Thought I would take part in Tabi's Wishing Well Wednesday, where you display something you really want but can't have right now.

 I tweaked it a bit because although I have a wish list full of the things I really want, what I really want today is for the Swine Flu to disappear so that I don't have to worry about it.  Don't get me wrong I love little piggies - I was raised on a ranch.  We had lots of pigs.  I just don't like the Swine Flu.  I really am trying not to think about it but it inched its way into our state today and that is a little too close to home for me. So go away Swine Flu - go away! I worry about enough.

Visit Tabi's if you would like to participate or if you just want to see what everyone else is wishing for today.

4 comments:

T said...

I am with you here!!! It has me worried enough then I woke up this morning to find that someone in the US died from it! Scary!

Thanks for joining in on the fun today!!

monica said...

I love that picture of that swine! And yes you grew up with a lot of pigs!! But I wish for that nasty ole disease to go away also. I hope your wish comes soon!

This is fun...

Lady Di said...

Amen sista!! Tell me about it, and I work with 20 germ factories all day. The Purell use in my classroom has doubled. You know it's bad when I do that, because I am normally not that big a germ-o-phobe. This swine flu thing is pretty scary.

debi9kids said...

Amen! Sadly, i think this is going to get way way worse before it gets better :(

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!