Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day




I am not sure if I buy all the Global Warming hoopla (just my personal opinion). However I do believe in taking care of our Earth. It's our home, treat it well, love it, and it will return the favor. It is important to do your part! Reduce when you can , Reuse when it is possible, Recycle what you have.

Use natural products - you won't regret it, you will be healthier and so will Mother Earth. Every little bit helps.

...............and just because it annoys the heck out of me. Don't throw your cigarette butts on the ground or out your window. not only could you start a fire but THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL ASHTRAY!

Have a great Earth Day today! Go visit Lula - I love her post about Earth Day.

1 comment:

monica said...

Hey I can comment!! Happy Earth Day to you also!

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!