Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Writers Workshop: Today

I am doing to do two of the prompts for Mama Kats Workshop. My other one will be a different post.

( I thought this would be fun - kind of like a day in the life of Amy )

5) Today I will..........

wake up @ 5 am (it is 12am right now) to work out to the hardest workout on the face of this planet with my husband. Ooh that could be taken wrong - we are actually working out to a video. Ooh that could be bad too - a legitimate work out video (p90x) its hard.

Once finished run/walk 3 miles on treadmill.

Shower because it is guaranteed that I WILL sweat buckets. 

Dress.

Check Blog (post and link up my second promt post) try to resist the urge to start reading other posts and leave comments.

My kids will surely be awake by this time.  I will make breakfast - I promised pancakes. Crazy lady!

Eat  - Rice Krispies and strawberries.

Unload and reload dishwasher.

Get kids dressed, do their hair. ( it is dance day so braids are a must )

Do a load of laundry we seriously need some whites done.

Unload dryer and fold immediately resisting urge to put on the couch to do later because I will then ignore them until Saturday when I know I will have time to fold them.

try to fit in 5 hours of homeschooling with the 6 year old. (somewhere in between I will throw whites in dryer where they will sit until tomorrow)

Feed kids lunch, feed myself, feed husband.

be done by 1pm with everything.

get ready to leave - load diaper bag, pack jammies, sippies, find dance attire, do my hair, etc.

load car by 2pm - leave @ 2:30

Arrive at dance @ 4:00 (yep I live 1 1/2 hours away from town)

first child dances while I wrestle 3 year old and 19 month old. They just can't resist the stairs and the water dispenser.

Done @ 5:00pm  Go find something healthy to eat in an hours time with a kid who is allergic to milk and eggs and me who is on a gluten free diet. fun!

Return to dance @ 6:00 for second child's class.  Panic because of all the germs floating around with all the kids (younger group more parents stick  around).  Try to keep 19 month old from touching anything.

Done @ 7:00pm  

Go to Safeway for some groceries.

Change girls into jammies.

Turn on movie.

Drive 1 1/2 hours home.

Put girls to bed.

Unload car.

Look at blog for comments and comment back. Post my Friday Five.

Go to bed hopefully by 11:00pm.

Try not to think that we caught the Swine Flu while out. I didn't mention that I will be using obscene amounts of hand sanitizer and washing 4 sets of hands every time I go by a sink.

Have a great day! My other Workshop post will be up later. Come back - Please

Go visit Mama Kat to participate or read some other posts



10 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Popped in from SITS to say hi!

Unknown said...

Ok, it's just after 7am here, and reading your plans for the day? I'm beat and need to go back to bed.

Unknown said...

Kay...me too. I feel a procrastinating moment coming up. Have a great day.

Unknown said...

Stopping by from Mama Kat's to say Wow! That's quite a day you have going there. It is nice to know I'm not the only one that waits for her couch to start folding the laundry, LOL!

Mama Nut said...

Wowee...you have quite the day going on for you! Good luck and you are truly Supermom if you can hack P90x because that is one serious workout! Stopping in from Mama Kat's

Carrin said...

Holy Moly, that's a lot!

Jessica said...

Visiting from Mama Kat.
Thank is a crazy full day! I commend you for working out. I only have 1 kid and never get it done. I like my sleep too much.

Summer said...

I just finished p90x! It was a killer, but I loved it!!! =)

Jen said...

what a day, sounds so similar to mine.

Erin said...

I am ready for a nap just reading that! And I thought it was bad enough wrestling 2 boys and working full time! I will hope you get in bad by 11! =)

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!