Time again for Mama Kat's Writers Workshop: I chose prompt #3:
3) Why won't you forget? List six true sentences that begin with the words ' I'll never forget.....' Then use all six of your sentences in a paragraph, poem, or longer descriptive piece. i am going to try to write a poem but i must warn you that i am not the best at this and it has been awhile since i have really written anything. This is why i do this blog- I am trying to awaken my creativity! Here i go:
1. I'll never forget the day I met my husband.
2. I'll never forget my wedding day.
3. I'll never forget how I felt when I saw that extra pink line.
4. I'll never forget the births of my beautiful girls.
5. I'll never forget the baby that was lost.
6. I'll never forget the day I had to say goodbye.
I'll never forget the day I met my husband.
A frog turned into a prince with a little kiss.
I was hooked by his contagious smile, his eyes, his bliss.
He was my pleasant surprise, my knight in shining armor.
Just one kiss and I knew it would be forever.........
I'll never forget my wedding day,
the moment I gave my heart away.
We were standing in front of everyone yet it was just us two,
Again one kiss and I knew ..........
I'll never forget how I felt when I saw that extra pink line.
Oh my goodness - a baby all mine.
A special wish come true.......... one kiss and he knew..........
I'll never forget the births of my three beautiful girls.
Each one so precious so small. Each delivery was not the same - not at all.
Daddy's little girls they would be. Just one kiss - one, two , three..........
I'll never forget the baby that was lost.
Baby four you were there and then you were gone.
The time wasn't right, it wasn't meant to be.
Just one little kiss, a prayer, sent to heaven
hoping you will come back to me................
I'll never forget the day I had to say goodbye.
Papa I know you didn't want me to cry.
You were not supposed to go - not so soon
I thought you would be around forever,
I didn't know what to do.
Just one last kiss and I had to let you go,
Oh how I miss you so.
One day we will meet again,
for this I know.
Until then you look down from above,
sending us your kisses and love.......