Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Life is So Precious and Unpredictable


I have been cruising the blogosphere this morning and came across a ton of posts dedicated to Maddie Spohr who passed away on Tuesday.  My heart goes out to this family.  Her mom is a fellow Mom blogger but there site is down due to the amount of traffic you can go here to read about Maddie and her family. There are some beautiful posts linked to the above blog  if you have the time to read them. 

Life is SO precious.  Please take this weekend to keep Maddie and her family in your prayers and reflect upon how precious our little ones are. Spend this Easter weekend being Thankful for each and every moment we have with them! 

I wouldn't be who I am without my beautiful girls and my husband, they are my world, drama and all. I truly am grateful and feel truly blessed to have them in my life.

I found a great post at A Frog In My Soup, take time to go over and read it and if you have the means - please make a donation to the family here :

Or the family has also requested making  a donation to the March of Dimes.

Love to all today and Always


No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!