Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

They Learn Young

So - since we have had a couple of bathroom stories I thought I would share this with you (it gave me chuckle). 

Saturday the girls and I were outside cleaning the trampoline and The Daddy came out (we hadn't seen him much that day, I was looking forward to him spending some time with us.) Anyhow, he is outside for 2 seconds and then says, "I'll be back I have to use the restroom."  I said, " See you in an hour! "  (of course I was kidding, I mean don't get me wrong I have never understood men and there lengthy bathroom visits but an hour was a bit of an exaggeration and was more said to let him know: hey dude, hurry it up so we can spend some time together!)

Anyhow - The Oldest (she's six) says, "Mom - I know the reason Daddy takes so long in the bathroom.  Actually there is two reasons: One he is a MAN and two he takes his magazines in there and READS them!"  

"Yes he is and he does doesn't he!" I responded

I guess they pick it up young, at least she will know what to expect when the time comes. 

No comments:

Our Mission

To have a safe place where you can air all your mama drama without judgement, cause we know you don't always have the kids in bed by 7 and make creme brulee for dessert every night.

Oh yeah.........

and if you do, you're on the wrong blog!